Premature Roof Failure
Unless you find and fix the source of your roof’s problems, they can lead to premature roof failure. Yes, natural disasters do happen. However...
Did you know
The leading causes of premature roof failure can be prevented and repaired by our experts:
- Inadequate or incorrect attic/roof ventilation
- This is the biggest reason for shingle failures, most homes built prior to 1980s are improperly ventilated
- The roof deck: most homes built prior to 1960 used roof boards not suitable for use with asphalt shingles
- A poorly insulated or sealed attic causes ice damming that leak between the walls and through your ceiling but also cause structural problems because of the sheer weight they bear
- Poor roof design
- Use of inferior materials
- Poor workmanship: good quality materials combined with poor workmanship will still lead serious roofing problems
- Lack of regular maintenance
Elite will inspect your roof and look for signs of premature roof failure, our experts will recommend the best preventative solutions.